Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Feisty


I am adding a new feature to my blog. Periodically I will be posting a photo of subjects that amuse and inspire me. Today's post is of a feisty nature, both spirited and lively. This is a real diner, a diner that I visited and will undoubtedly patronize again. I LOVE the name, don't you? I was reminded of Happy Bunny, for some reason. I did not get to meet the proprietor, Pam. I hope I do in future. She sounds like she does not suffer fools lightly yet has a tremendous sense of humor. The diner's walls are adorned with sassy quotes, cowboy-related ephemera and pistols (!). The atmosphere is light-hearted yet vaguely threatening. The food was very good. (Guess I'd better give it a resounding endorsement, if I value my hide.) This place stirred up my own inner feisty chica . Unleash your sassy self!

"Well-behaved women rarely make history."- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

"Women complain about pre-menstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself."- Roseanne Barr

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused."- Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment