Friday, July 3, 2009

Inscrutable


It is a mystery to me how to accomplish all I want to do. My studio is a muddle of beads and wire. My mind is whirling with design ideas. At the same time, I have dinner to cook and laundry to attend to, shirts to iron and sinks to clean. I am pulled in many directions. A common problem for most women. The good part? I get to make art a lot! Not as much as I'd like, but that's OK. I think the biggest challenge is getting the goodies in the shop once I make them. I have to photograph them, Photoshop the photos (size them, adjust lighting, etc.), post pics in my gallery, list the items in one of my shops and then post a tweet and/or a blog post to notify folks of the new listings. Whew!

Right now I am scrambling to get a number of new items into my shops, so keep your eyes peeled for coming attractions! (I wonder about the origin of the phrase 'keep your eyes peeled'. Not a very appetizing picture.)
"I would rather live in a world where my life is surrounded by mystery than live in a world so small that my mind could comprehend it."- Harry Emerson Fosdick

The beads pictured in this post are now available in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment