Friday, November 13, 2009

Delicacy


I have been a busy little beaver lately. I am exploring some new jewelry design ideas that have been swirling around in my head. I have a veritable mountain of beads and a need to USE them! The necklace pictured with this post is my version of a bib-style necklace. It is feminine and modern, with a delicate sensibility. I love it! The colors just speak to me. The subtle floral theme is flirty. I am quite satisfied. Please feel free to browse in my Artfire shop for more equally satisfying selections.

I have also been hard at the torch recently. I have a number of custom orders to fill. For some reason, though, I am just a bundle of nerves. Maybe I need to cut back on the coffee. I sure thought that earlier today when I spilled a full cuppa joe all over my desk, including my laptop. I'm glad no one was there to witness it. It wasn't pretty. Thankfully, I didn't ruin anything (though my PC smells vaguely of Starbucks and the keys sound a tad sticky). No wonder I'm kinda jumpy!
"Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with." (not your laptop) - Drew Sirtors
"A morning without coffee is like sleep."- Unknown

2 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty necklace! I'm sorry I'm late in getting your nubs out. They are top priority for Monday! Thanks for your patience!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment about the necklace! No worries about the nubs. "Nubs" is such an amusing word, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete